Located in the highly desirable Mission Dolores neighborhood, and close to Dolores Park, the Valencia Corridor, The Castro, BART, tech shuttles and an abundance of neighborhood restaurants, cafes and hot spots.This stylish condominium has an open living dining area and the kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, is adjacent to the dining area creating an ideal floor plan for entertaining. Abundant windows provide plenty of natural light and views of the neighborhood and Salesforce Tower. The expansive bedroom easily accommodates a king size bed, and has a large walk in closet. A chic updated bathroom has striking glass tile and plenty of storage. Plus there’s an additional closet off the entry hall. The garage parking space is conveniently located off the entry lobby, and visitor parking is right behind the building. Secured entrance to the building plus this complex has an on site building manager. Common areas include a gym, sauna, community room and lush green garden with dog run. Laundry is in the building too. This location is a walker’s, rider’s and biker’s paradise! Walk Score is 96, Riders Score is 100 and Biker’s Score is 97.
Offered at $799,000
- Open living dining area great for entertaining.
- 1 expansive bedroom allows for king bed.
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- Glass tiled bathroom.
- Abundant natural light.
- View of Salesforce Tower and neighborhood.
- 1 car garage parking.
- Large walk in closet off bedroom.
- Additional closets in hall and bathroom.
- Desired location close to Dolores Park, restaurants and cafes.
- Walk Score 96, Biker Score 97.
- Close to transit, Rider Score is 100.
- On-site gym, sauna, laundry.
- Garden area with dog run.
- Built in 1983
- Monthly HOA fee $572